Our online classes enable students to continue their education at a time and place that is convenient. All you need is internet access and you can start working toward your North Arkansas College degree completely online.
Degree programs include:
- Associate of Arts
- Associate of Science
- Associate of Applied Science
Business Administration - Accounting
Business Administration - Management
- Internet Connection: DSL/cable high-speed Internet (10 Mbps upload/download speed or better on Speedtest.net)
- Browser: Internet Explorer 10 + | Mozilla Firefox 6 + | Google Chrome | Apple Safari
- Browser Plugins: Adobe Reader, Adobe Flash Player, Apple QuickTime, Windows Media Player
- Operating System: Windows Vista 7 or 8 + | Mac OS X +
- Screen Resolution: 1024 x 768 +
- File Exchange Upload/Download File Sizes: 6 MB max
- Orientation for Online Learners is a pre-requisite for all online classes. That means that you must pass it before enrolling in an online class. It is a co-requisite for blended classes.
- Online courses MAY require at least one proctored exam or major project. The specific course requirements will be listed in the course syllabus, which is available on the Northark Portal.
For more information, contact Nikki Davidson, director of online learning, at firstname.lastname@example.org or 870-391-3263.