The AAS in Information Technology (Network/Systems Emphasis) is accredited by the Accreditation Council for Business Schools & Programs.
The Network/Systems Administration emphasis of the Information Technology AAS degree prepares students for careers in
This program prepares students for IT certifications in
- data, voice and video communication systems
- network administration
- operation and maintenance of today’s computer hardware, communication networks, and operating system software
- Computer repair and maintenance [CompTIA A+]
- Microsoft operating systems [MCSA]
- Linux and UNIX operating systems [LPI]
- Networking Technologies [Cisco CCNA].
- Computer and Network security [CompTIA Security+ and Cisco CCNA Security]
A one year certificate is available that may be applied to the AAS in Information Technology – Network Technology Emphasis or may be used as one of the technical disciplines required for the AAS in General Technology.