North Arkansas College Summer Basketball Camps
Each camper is to furnish his or her own practice equipment: shoes, socks, towel, gym shorts, etc.
There will be various types of contests for individuals to compete in.
The final day activities will include the final games and the presentation of awards.
Parents are urged to attend the final day activities.
Summer Camp Registration Form - Click Here
Summer Camp 2013 Dates Are As Follows:
||3rd-6th Peewee Camp
||9:00 a.m.-3:00 p.m.
||Jr. Girls Team Camp
||Jr. Boys Team Camp
||4:00 p.m.- TBD
||K-4 Individual Camp Boys & Girls
|9:00 a.m.-12 Noon
||7-12th Individual Camp Boys & Girls
||1:00 p.m.-4:00 p.m.
Cost will include:
High level instruction available in the fundamentals of Basketball.
- An opportunity to meet and compete against outstanding athletes of other schools.
- An opportunity to play in games and contests.
- The individual camps will give campers the chance to compete and win certain individual awards.
- Each camper will receive a camp T-shirt.
- Lunch will be served the week of June 3-6th camp only.
Boys and Girls entering kindergarten through twelfth grades are eligible to participate.
All campers will use Pioneer Pavilion at Northark.
Jerry Thomason, Camp Director 870-391-3287 or Laura Shaw, Athletic Secretary 870-391-3278