- Fiction and creative non-fiction: not to exceed 25 pages, double-spaced.
- Poetry: submit in the form you wish it to appear.
- Art: All traditional and non-traditional forms of visual art will be considered.
- One-Act Plays: not to exceed 30 pages, double-spaced.
- Essays: not to exceed 15 pages, double-spaced. Only essays pertaining to literary criticism or specific to the Ozark region (history, culture, community, etc.) will be considered for publication.
- Literary and visual artists living in the Ozark region.
How to submit work:
- Submissions will be considered September 1 through March 15.
- Please limit your submissions to your five BEST works (any combination of mediums listed above). However, please limit one submission of each of the following: plays, short stories, and essays (you may send up to five poems or five pieces of art work but only send one of each of the longer genres).
- Submissions can be made using an online account or by mail.
- Artwork must be submitted in digital format either by email or CD-ROM. If selected for publication, high quality digital images will be requested (minimum resolution 300 dpi) JPEG or TIFF.
- When submitting, please include a cover letter containing name, address, phone number, e-mail address, and title(s) of submission(s). A short bio paragraph would also be helpful including any pertinent experience and previous publications. Please print and attach this cover sheet with your submission: Cover Sheet.
- We will let you know what works, if any, have been accepted. All published contributors will receive one copy.
Send submissions via e-mail to:
Send submissions via mail to:
- Cave Region Review
C/O North Arkansas College
1515 Pioneer Drive
Harrison, AR 72601