Any individual who is not a U.S. citizen or a permanent resident alien of the United States must meet the following admission requirements for international students. All of the following must be met before admission to North Arkansas College is granted:
- Application for Admission
- A $35 non-refundable application fee in the form of a check drawn from a U.S. bank or an international money order.
- Academic records: Applicants must provide original or certified copies of all secondary, college and university academic transcripts, including certified English translations. Students who wish to transfer credits from a foreign college or university must have transcripts evaluated by a transcript evaluation service.
- TOEFL score of 550 (paper based) or 213 (computer based) OR proof of graduation from an Intensive English Language program in the U.S. (waived for native English speakers only).
- Proof of financial support. Applicants must submit a letter in English from their bank certifying that they will have a minimum of $14,000 available for each academic year of study. A host representative can also provide a letter stating minimum of $14,000 will be provided. Tuition and fees must be paid in full at the beginning of each semester.
- Provide proof of health insurance coverage in the United States.
- Provide ACT (American College Test) or ACCUPLACER test scores.
- Provide proof of immunization against measles and rubella if born on or after January 1, 1957.
- A student who is transferring from a college or university in the U.S. must submit a “Transfer Notification” form completed by the student advisor at the school from which he/she is transferring. Copies of the student’s current 1-20, passport, and I-94 card must also be submitted.
All of the above documentation is due by June 1 for Fall enrollment, November 1 for Spring enrollment, and April 1 for Summer Session I or II enrollment.
All international students must be enrolled as a full-time (12 or semester hours) degree or certificate seeking student. Tuition is $182 per credit hours up to 15 credit hours and must be paid in full at the time of registration.
There are no living facilities on campus.