High School Guidance Counselors
We hope the information you find on this page helps make your job a little easier.
ALL degree-seeking students applying for admission to Northark must submit the following:
1. Completed application for admission and any personal data forms that may be requested by the college.
2. Students must submit proof of measles, mumps and rubella immunizations (two doses measles and one dose mumps and rubella).
3. ACT, COMPASS, or other tests required by the institution.
4. First-time entering freshmen must submit an official eight-semester high school transcript.
5. Students will be required to have transfer transcripts on file in the Registrar's Office under the following circumstances:
Advisors may require students to present a transfer transcript showing successful completion of a lower level math or English course before allowing them enroll in upper level math or English courses. Also advisors who do not have a student's transfer transcript will not be responsible if a student enrolls in a class for which he/she has received credit at another institution.
A student planning to use credit taken at another institution to fulfill graduation requirements must have an official transcript on file in the Registrar's Office before consideration of the transfer credit will be given.
Varsity athletic eligibility certification requires that all high school or GED and transfer transcripts be on file in the Registrar's Office.
A student receiving financial aid must have all transfer transcripts on file before financial aid will be awarded.
North Arkansas College encourages prospective students to make campus visits. Appointments are strongly recommended to make the most of visit to our campus. To schedule your visit please contact the Admissions Office:
phone: (870) 391-3505
Links of Interest