EOC Academic Counselors are now using the Kuder Career Planning System. If you would like more information please contact the EOC Department at 870-391-3524 or 1-800-257-8690.
Kuder Online Career Portfolio
Online Career Portfolio provides a gateway to lifelong career planning that allows individuals to store personal and academic information; search and save educational and occupational data; build resumés; and access assessment progress and results 24 hours a day from any Internet connection. System feature includes:
- Education Planner – for planning coursework and tracking educational progress
- Planning Timeline – for guiding education and career planning with a suggested sequence of events
- Note Taker – for documenting the career development process
- Occupation Search and Career Comparison – for career exploration by cluster, title, or Holland Code
- College Major and Instructional Program Search – for learning more about a major as well as the postsecondary options within your state.
- College Search and Comparison – for researching approximately 7,000 postsecondary colleges, universities, education training centers, and other institutions.
- Financial Aid Information and Scholarship Search – for understanding your college financing options.
- Resumé Builder – for creating and managing multiple resumés.