Boone County Tobacco Education Network
Northwest Tobacco Education Network is part of the North Arkansas Partnership for Health Education. We are a non-profit group working through a grant from the Tobacco Prevention and Cessation Program of the Arkansas Department of Health.
It is our mission to work collaboratively to reduce mortality and morbidity associated with tobacco use.
The Northwest Tobacco Education Coordinator works within Boone, Newton, Carroll, Searcy and Van Buren Counties through various outreaches within the schools and through community service partners. We are located at North Arkansas College’s Center Campus, Suite 304.
The Northwest Tobacco Education Network at NAPHE is prepared to assist with information and presentations designed to
- Move people toward achieving a healthy lifestyle.
- Help people QUIT when they are ready.
- Assist with workforce planning for wellness.
- Initiate or improve company/organization policies.
- Train on physician advice and referral practices.
We Work To Provide
- Increased awareness of tobacco usage.
- Tobacco education materials for residents of Boone, Newton, Carroll, Searcy and Van Buren counties.
- Assistance for businesses with their tobacco use policy.
- Assistance for medical professionals needing tobacco materials for their patients.
Begin Your Journey
Arkansas Tobacco Quitline: 1-800-QUIT-NOW
- You are important to us.
- We want you to live a long and healthy life.
- Your body will benefit right away!
- Twelve hours after you smoke your last cigarette, the CO level in your blood will drop to normal.
Substance Abuse Prevention Coalition
Tobacco Addiction Treatment
Contact: Karen Hill
Tobacco Education Network Coordinator
Northwest Tobacco Education Network
1515 Pioneer Drive Suite 304
Harrison, AR 72601
“Like” us on Facebook