Career Services is here to help you plan out your future. We will assist you in choosing a major, planning a career, preparing resumes, finding employment, re-entering the workforce, and working to meet your future goals.
Career coaching is for students like you, who wish to gain a clear picture of where they are going, improve their work satisfaction, change jobs, or make a career change. Career Services empowers you to explore what the future holds and set personal career goals while gaining career confidence, insight, encouragement and inspiration.
All students are encouraged to meet with a career coach:
- To explore personal interests, values, personality traits, and talents & match them to fulfilling career paths.
- To explore college majors and job possibilities.
- To clarify your long term career goals and create an action plan to achieve them.
- To receive skills coaching or determine room for improvement.
- To work on creating or updating resumes, cover letters & other application documents.
- To structure your job search, help with your application documents & coach you to present well in job interviews.