TC = Technical Certificate | 1 year
Offered On Campus
Not Offered Online
Arkansas Future Grant
This program is Arkansas Future Grant eligible, which means the grant may cover tuition and fees.
Transfer or Stackable Options
The certificate can be used as one of the technical disciplines required for the Associate of Applied Science in General Technology.
Steve Stanley Welding Instructor
- Understand and utilize basic safety practices in the welding industry
- Identify and properly use fabrication materials, power equipment, and power tools
- Demonstrate ability to read and interpret welding fabrication blueprints
- Demonstrate basic welding techniques in general welding procedures
- Demonstrate ability to correctly set up welding machines and cutting equipment
- Successfully complete NCCER Core Curriculum and Welding Level I and demonstrate an acceptable level of proficiency in the welding shop