North Arkansas College also has one of the lowest tuition rates in the country.
The Financial Aid Office is here to help you find a financial strategy that you can afford through scholarship programs, work-study programs, grants and loans.
To apply for financial aid at North Arkansas College you should:
- Complete the Northark Application for Admission.
- Complete the Financial Aid Forms.
- Submit the free application for Federal Student Aid (FAFSA).
The FAFSA should be completed as soon after October 1st as possible. Priority deadlines to guarantee federal aid eligibility is processed by the payment deadlines are as follows:
- Fall Semester Priority Deadline - August 1st
- Spring Semester Priority Deadline - December 1st
- Summer Semester(s) Priority Deadline - May 1st
Applications and documentation received after these priority dates will be processed on a first-come, first-served basis with priority given to students with the most financial need.