Eligibility requires U.S. citizenship or permanent residency, and serves those who:
- Live in the following 12 counties in Arkansas: Baxter, Boone, Carroll, Fulton, Izard, Madison, Marion, Newton, Searcy, Sharp, Stone, and Van Buren.
- Are 19 years of age or older.
- High school non-completers of any age or eligible high school seniors.
- Want to enroll/re-enter in a program of post-secondary education at any institution of their choice.
- Information/Counseling: College enrollment/admission requirements, available financial aid/scholarships, and career options; exploring education/skill level needed.
- Applications: Help in preparing applications for financial aid and post-secondary admissions and scholarships.
- Financial Literacy: How to budget for, during, and after college. Credit card/loan payment rules/responsibility.
- Connections: We connect you to other agencies for additional services not provided by EOC (e.g. GED/ABE classes, veteran affairs, Career Pathways, etc.) to reduce your roadblocks to obtaining a higher education.
If you are interested in any of the services offered by EOC, complete the EOC Application and your EOC advisor will be in touch with you.