Getting enrolled in college classes may seem daunting, but it’s really not. We are here to help you navigate the application process step-by-step and prepare you for your first day of classes. Whether you’re a high school student getting a head start on your education, beginning your college career, returning to college for a career change, or exploring classes to enrich your life, we have the classes to fit your needs. Classes are designed to fit your schedule, tuition rates are low, and numerous financial aid programs are available.
We are always happy to welcome new Pioneers into our Northark family!
- Submit your Northark application.
- Provide your ACT or ACCUPLACER scores, official high school transcript or GED scores and all college/university transcripts. You can upload these documents with your application, email them to email@example.com or physcially bring them to the Admissions office at 1515 Pioneer Drive, Harrison AR 72601.
- Provide proof of two measles, mumps and rubella MMR) immunizations. You can upload these documents with your application, email them to firstname.lastname@example.org or physcially bring them to the Admissions office at 1515 Pioneer Drive, Harrison AR 72601.
- If you are interested in a health professions program, submit a Health Professions Application in addition to your Northark application. Some prerequisites may be needed for health professions programs.
- Your application will be processed as soon as possible. You will receive an acceptance letter to the email address you provide. If you do not receive a letter, please contact our Admissions office at 870-391-3505.