- You can view your latest statement through the myNorthark Student Finance tab and make a payment online. Pay close attention to the tuition due dates for each semester on the Academic Calendar. If you do not meet the deadlines, you will be dropped from your classes.
- Set up a payment plan if you cannot pay your tuition all at once.
What to do After You Register
Buy Textbooks and Supplies
Buy textbooks at the College Store or online before your classes start. The College store has a convenient textbook lookup online or you can bring your schedule to the store and the staff will help you.
Get Your Tech
You will need:
- Access to a laptop or desktop computer. If you do not have access to a computer, laptops can be checked out at the Learning Resource Center for a full semester at no charge.
Get a Parking Permit
- Get your Northark Parking Permit by filling out the Parking Permit Application. You will be able to pick up your parking permit at the South Campus Admissions Office or at the front desk at North Campus if you will be attending classes there.
- Replacement passes are $5.00 each and the original parking pass will become invalid. For each additional parking pass required, there is a $5.00 fee.