Official transcripts may be requested online for electronic delivery through the National Student Clearinghouse, North Arkansas College’s transcript partner.
Sending your transcript to the Arkansas Department of Higher Education (ADHE) for your lottery scholarship? Do not order your transcript using this method. Please submit your transcript request using the instructions in the next category and we will send your transcript through ADHE's portal.
Sending your transcript to the State Board of Nursing? Do not order your transcript using this method. Please submit your transcript request using the instructions in the next category and we will send your transcript through their preferred method.
ELECTRONIC PDF DELIVERY
Official transcripts can be delivered to any valid email address via secure certified PDF. The recipient is notified by email to download the PDF transcript from a secure website. You can attach electronic files to your order. PDF transcripts are *$5 per official copy payable by credit card only.
Please read the following information regarding ordering a transcript:
• Cost: $5.00 per transcript ordered. Processing & delivery fees will apply.
• Processing: We typically process requests within 1 - 2 business days, although this time may vary throughout the school year.
• Editing Orders: We will not edit recipient physical or email addresses. If you provide an incorrect delivery address, you must place a new order.
• Refunds for wrong addresses: We will not provide refunds for orders where you provided an incorrect delivery address (physical or email).
• Electronic transcript security features: Your recipient should know to save the transcript to a PDF; this PDF will only be able to be opened for up to 30 days. After 30 days, the PDF transcript will expire.
Transcripts are not issued unless all obligations to North Arkansas College have been satisfied.
Requests are processed daily except at the end of the semester.
*Additional Processing & Delivery Fees May Apply