TC = Technical Certificate | 1 year
Offered On Campus
Transfer or Stackable Options
The certificate can be applied toward the AAS in Office Management or to satisfy one of the technical disciplines required for the AAS in General Technology.
Cheryl Keymer | Department Chair of Business and Information Technology
- Demonstrate effective business communication skills
- Prepare and use financial information
- Manage business information using appropriate software
- Perform records management activities.
- Perform accounting activities.
- Demonstrate employability and workplace skills
- Perform information processing activities
- Develop leadership skills
- Develop strategic organizational skills
- Perform office management activities.
Accreditation Council for Business Schools and Programs (ACBSP) — School Years 2016-2017 through 2018-2019
Standard #6 — Business Unit Performance Results
Standard #6 — Business Unit Performance Results Detail by Program