AAS = Associate of Applied Science | 2 years
Offered On Campus
Transfer or Stackable Options
This degree is designed to get students into a career upon graduation.
Cheryl Keymer | Department Chair of Business & Information Technology
- Apply accounting principles to prepare general purpose financial statements.
- Identify and analyze ethical issues in business.
- Apply pertinent financial data to business decision-making.
- Illustrate logical sequence for effective communications.
- Utilize critical thinking in addressing issues.
- Accurately record economic events.
Accreditation Council for Business Schools and Programs (ACBSP) — School Years 2016-2017 through 2018-2019
Standard #6 — Business Unit Performance Results
Standard #6 — Business Unit Performance Results Detail by Program