Bachelor's Degrees

Transfer to Bachelor's Degrees

Articulation agreements are formal agreements or partnerships between two or more colleges and universities to simplify the process of transferring to four-year institutions. Students can transfer to many different colleges and universities, but to make that process easier, Northark has entered into articulation agreements with several institutions.

Don’t see the transfer guide you want? Your advisor can work with you to customize a plan to guide your transfer to the college/university and major you choose. Contact Northark’s Advising Center at or call 870-391-3115 to request your customized transfer guide.

For course by course crosswalk (2+2) with all partnerships, click here. Then click 2+2 for your university and program of choice.

Northark Partnerships with Four-Year Institutions